Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sun Star Re-Do

A few weeks ago there was a challenge by Lorelei Eurto that anyone who wanted to could pick up beads that she selected from Michaels and then you could post your necklace or bracelet or whatever you chose to make and it was called the Michaels Reader Challenge Blog Hop on Sunday October 17.  Be sure to check out all the wonderful work from all the designers that participated it was all so lovely and individual.  I wasn't able to participate but I was anxiously awaiting all of the designers creations and I love the beads that Lorelei had selected.  I recently went out and purchased the beads and decided to re-do a necklace that I had done for my craft sale.  I am really happy with how the design came together and I just loved the cool tones of the green Adventurine.  I have attached the first picture from the Sun Star necklace and then the re-do pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!