Monday, August 8, 2011

Lovely Leanne

Custom order, with the necklace named after the special person who asked me to make it for her.  She asked me to make it for her awhile ago so I am not sure if she will still be interested but this was a fun piece to make.  This is actually a replica piece from my mom, but I wanted to put my own spin on it and make it unique and special.  I used iris blue gilders paste on the flower filigree and connector piece, then complimented it with filigree beads, in gunmetal, shiny and matte finish.  I then used freshwater pearls in a pale blue and water blue as well as silver pearls and some silver chain.


This necklace feels very vintage inspired to me, I normally am not one for the vintage look but I have been dabbling in these pieces and I can't believe how much I like them.

Happy Monday!!!

Take care,
Penny

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!