Sunday, January 15, 2012

5th Edition of the Bead Soup Blog Party

Hip, Hip, hurray!!!  I have been selected to participate in the 5th Bead Soup Blog Party!!!  I feel very lucky there were 384 people that signed up to participate, so I feel very honored that I was selected.  I have been paired up with Kristina Johanson, Maneki's Bead Blog, I am very excited to get to know Kristina and participate in this challenge.


Congratulations to everyone and I look forward to all of the future participants that weren't chosen this time around and I hope you decide to participate in the challenge that Lori suggested,  click here for the post.

Thank you to Lori for all of your hard work and putting on this fantastic event!!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Much love,
Penny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny! Just making the rounds checking in with all the other Canadians in the BSBP...me too!:-) Your stuff is beautiful!
    I'm in Barrie, ON.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!