Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Bling

I had a very successful day today, a wonderful friend of mine hosted my first home party.  It was a great time visiting with a bunch of lovely ladies having some Christmas cheer and tasty treats.  I had wonderful feedback about my jewelry, which pleased me greatly.  I always wonder if people are going to like what I am creating and if my designs are appealing.  I have been slowly trying to build up my business by launching my online store on Facebook as well as visiting a few farmers markets this past summer, but I have decided that farmers markets are not the venues for me and I will need to do a bit more research on where I can do some sales.  I am really hoping that I can get more followers from blogging as well as Facebook and build the online business, I think that will be a win-win all around. 

Onto the Christmas bling, with our holiday season upon us I wanted to make a few pieces that would have a bit of flash for the season but could also be worn even everyday.  I have been busy making some viking knit bracelets which two sold both to my lovely host and then I made a necklace that I really like too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!