Thursday, January 27, 2011

Experimenting

My first word that I chose this year is GROWTH and in the realm of that word for me I want to improve my camera skills.  I plan on taking a course or having my Dad teach me some tricks for taking better pictures.  I haven't used many props when taking my pictures but today I tried a little tin box with the necklace that I made last night.  The sun isn't shining today and the sky is kind of grey and gloomy so these aren't the best but I wanted to  experiment so please bear with me.

My Mom brought me the lampwork bead all the way from the Maritimes and it has a lovely inky navy blue in the center, but I thought that the lime green beads really brought out the colors on the outside of the bead.


I am loving this color combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!