Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy, Mom, Mother

Why does it seem that the term of Mother seems so official or what your children call you when they are annoyed by something you have said or done.  For my two youngest children I haven't heard that term of affection yet, but from my son oh yes I have heard that on many occasions.  But thankfully it always comes back to Mom.  That is a name I wear with pride, my heart swells just thinking about my children and how much I love them.  I have been very blessed that I was raised by a very loving Mom who showered me with love, provided security, creativity, grace and style.  Thank you Mom for bringing life to me so that I could bring life to my adorable three.  Love you with all my heart!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny ... you have just been tagged, check it out on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!