Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mismatched Earring Swap

Yay!!!  My earrings arrived from Cherry Obsidia, they are so lovely and just perfect colors for me.  Thank you so much to Dee for sending these along. 


Thank you so much to Diana P. of Suburban Girl Studio for hosting this great blog hop, it was wonderful to see all of the amazing designs that were created and to get your very own funky new earrings to boot!

Tune in tomorrow for the Toast of the Town necklace hop by Treasures Found, I will be participating, I can't wait to see what everyone has created!

Happy Thursday!!

Much love,
Penny

2 comments:

  1. love these so much! very cool and awesome color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An earring is the ultimate style icon and makes a statement of elegance and style that no other piece of jewellery can make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!