Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things I wonder about but never ask. When did you start feeling confident in who you were and how you look? At my present stage in life I am about 40 lbs overweight. I think sometimes that I eat because I am stressed out. I know that I need to get some exercise but it always seems to be the last thing on my list. I have a husband that works long hours and when he gets home sometimes I am ready to crawl into bed. I look at myself and like who I am but my physical shape brings me down. BUT I will admit after watching many makeover shows, What not to wear and How to look good naked that alot of women look like me and look fabulous, so maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I would actually like to try very hard to have a positive outlook on myself especially since I will be raising two girls that I want to feel very self confident.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Penny! I can't wait to see what else you come up with to add to your new blog. And by the way, I think you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hot Mama, this is a great idea; I look forward to more 'Penny' thoughts!
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny you are a beautiful, strong woman and amazing mother!!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!