Monday, November 1, 2010

The Unknown World

I made a huge decision over the weekend that has moved me into an unknown world where there are many possibilities that I could explore, and my options are endless.  My decision is a scary one, something that I have never done before and truthfully I don't know what the outcome will be.  The last four months of my life I have spent on medical leave because of some very tough times that my husband and I went through and life got the better of me and I could no longer handle all of my responsibilities and I took my leave from work.  I have had good days, but some dark days where my mind is not in a good place.  I was scheduled to return to work this Wednesday, but something happened over the weekend and I decided that I couldn't do it, I wouldn't be able to give my co-workers or boss 100% and I knew that in the best interests of all involved I choose to had in my resignation.  I have worked for this organization for 9 years, so it is a very big thing to walk away from but I felt that I must.  I feel like I have hit a big milestone in my life I turned 40 on Friday and this is just one more piece in the puzzle.  I hope that I will be blessed and that my risky decision will pay off for me in the long run and bring many blessings to my family and me.

I turned 40 and I have been working in a professional setting for the last 19 years, I became a single Mom early in my life and I always had someone that I needed to be responsible for, which I will never regret but I also realize that there are parts of me that I have never taken the time to explore so this is a journey that I am going on to find my true passion, and bring joy, love and happiness back into my life.

I think one of the first things I might do is buy The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. 

Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!