Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Stuff

I received some good news a few weeks back from Marsha of Marsha Neal Studios that she would be taking down her special blog and My Mom Pattie and combining them all into the Marsha Neal Studio blog.  With her taking down the Marsha Neal Studio Special blog she was going to send something along to all of the bloggers as a thank you for those that put a badge on their blog.  I had ordered some beautiful silk ribbon from Marsha's Esty store, have you seen the silk ribbon it is so lovely and the colors are so rich and beautiful.  The package arrived last week and boy was I surprised with all the goodies that were sent to me, I have been admiring Marsha's beautiful pendants and I was lucky enough to get a lovely stash.  I have made a few pieces that I will be listing in my Esty store later tonight.



Another necklace including a Shaterra pendant.


Thanks for stopping by, take care everyone.

Penny

1 comment:

  1. All of those necklaces are just beautiful. I too love Marsha Neal's work. Great to see how you created magic with them.
    BTW your BOC win is in the mail today.

    Thanks again for stopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!