Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BTW

My first bead table Wednesday, I have been taking things out of my stash laying them on my beading table then putting them away and taking out more things.  I have all  kinds of ideas roaming around in my head but I am not completing anything.  I find that I am completely bushed after a day with the kids and all I want to do is sit back and relax, read a book or watch a little bit of TV.   But today, I have a few things from Artisan Clay and Shaterra on my desk that I am hoping I will get completed, I need to fill up my Esty store, and I need to feed my soul with some beading.♠


Please forgive my photography, but I wanted to give the real picture of how cluttered my table was, and what a scattered brain I have.


Check out what everyone else is up to this week on the Flickr group, Bead Table Wednesday.  Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I was up to, have a great day!!

Take care,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!