Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Allegory Design Team

A little late but here is my piece that I designed for the Allegory Gallery.  I used some beautiful Lucite rounds, a Czech glass square, some lovely cream seed beads accented with antique copper chain and charms.  All of these lovely beads can been found in Andrew's gallery.  I have been thinking alot about my designs and this piece is a move toward using a smattering of different elements and I wasn't comfortable at first but I like the eclectic feel that has come from this design.

Skylar


I am part of a really exiting team of designers - the Allegory Gallery Design Team. Every month from February 2012 - January 2013, we all blog about pieces of jewellery we have designed using materials from Allegory Gallery. We are able to combine these materials with those from our own stashes, to create new designs every month. Andrew Thornton sent each member of the team an exciting package of goodies, from his new Gallery and Boutique in Legonier, Pennsylvania.  You can check them out on facebook too.

Please check out the other members of the Allegory Gallery Design Team's blogs and show them some love!












 
 
 FTC disclaimer: Some beads in this post were provided for free in return for promotional consideration.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Penny, I think it's my favourite of your AG posts so far! It's got a lovely relaxed feel to it. Love all the antique copper charms and chain especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and interesting Design! I love the rustic earthy look, and btw, love your banner on your blog too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice! Love the feel of this necklace - I would wear it in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really like the eclectic feel you've created, It definitely would give a boring outfit a touch of fun and whimsy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!