Thursday, July 5, 2012

Meet My Bead Soup Partner Marta Kaczerowska

This is my 4th time participating in the Bead Soup Blog Party and I have felt very fortunate that Lori has paired me with some international friends and she didn't disappoint this time, I have been paired with the lovely Marta Kaczerowska, uhuhu.  I have fallen in love with this bracelet that Marta created, it is right up my alley of colors right now.


The 6th Bead Soup Blog party has been divided into three different reveal dates so don't forget to mark your calendars.  Marta and I will be revealing on August 25.  Please make sure to go check out Marta's blog and share some love!  Have soup making.



Much love,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!