Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring has sprung!!!

I received my Spring Fever Design challenge package awhile back and wanted to share with you the lovelies that TheaElements, Blueberri Beads and Smitten Beads sent.  It was like karma that I have a connector with a butterfly and a cute little daisy.  I love butterflies and the colors oh how they will challenge me.  I don't normally work with bright tones so this will be exciting.  Spring is starting to show her beautiful face in my parts of the world, which I am so thankful for, like many others it has been a very long winter with warmer temperatures a welcome sign.

Here is my wonderful package!!


Make sure to check back April 16th for the big reveal!!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has designed with these beautiful creations.

Much love,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!