Friday, August 13, 2010

Cupcakes


My girls and I made cupcakes today!  My oldest daughter asked for them yesterday and I promised we would do it today.  We are going over to Mama and Papa's house today so this is a perfect treat to bring.  I love icing so needless to say there was lots of fingers being poked into the icing bowl.  I don't know if I can compete with one of the bakeries but my icing sure turned out well, we will have to see what my parents think. 

I am also trying to improve my picture taking abililities, so hopefully these don't look to bad.

What do you think of my yummy morsels?

1 comment:

  1. You should try adding some delicious baby batter to the icing. No one will ever suspect you put in some of hubbys yummy cream!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!