Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award










I was awarded the Versatile blogger award. Yippeeeee!!!!!
Thanks so much to WV Stitcher you made my week.
Here's how this award works:
1.   Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2.   Share 7 things about yourself.
3.   Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...) 
4.   Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Seven things about me
1.   My favorite color is yellow.
2.   I love going out for supper, I like to try little restaurants that are off the beaten path, mom and pop places that are not part of a chain.  Because I have two little girls McDonald's or Chicken Donald's as they call it is the only place I go to these days, but I can dream of dining out!!!
3.   I have three children, one husband and a chocolate lab, I would have more dogs but our house just isn't big enough. I think that I will always have a dog there is just something about having a dog that gives me comfort and they always offer unconditional love.
4.   I love to make jewelry and read books.
5.   I love lazy Sunday mornings.
6.   I would love to travel to Italy and stay for a month or two.
7.   I drink way to much Coffee.

Now to pass on the award, these are some blogs that I have been fortunate to find while blog hopping:
1.   Little Village Naturals
2.   Sueberry Lane
3.   Sanity is Overrated
4.   Grits
5.   Teresa's Reading Corner
6.   Money Saving Mom Canada
7.   Wise Owl Review
8.   A Sea of Books 
9.   Alison's Book Marks 
10.  Blog O' The Irish
11.  Business as UNusual
12.  Kelley's Bead Studio
13.  Lorelei's Blog 
14.  Pretty Things
15. Julsbeads

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'll work on my post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ska Wee to the Nth degree! Thanks so much for such a great award~ I've already posted it and added the stylish flair to my blog.

    You made my day. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!