Thursday, February 4, 2010

Have you ever went to the grocery store with a 5 year old and a 2 year old without using a shopping cart. All I can say is it takes a great deal of patience and about 45 mintues to get 4 items. I have the 2 year old running all over the place being hidden by large displays and me frantically calling her name hoping that she is safe. The 5 year old wanting to explore the store and encouraging the 2 year old to ask for everything under the sun. I am sure that I sounded like a frazzled mom who doesn't have it together, and truthfully that is how I felt. What could have probably taken me 15 minues and been a non event really took so much longer. When will I learn. I needed diapers and I figured if I sent my husband he would get the wrong ones so I would just go on my own and get the ones that I like. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Next time I will be asking my husband to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!