Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have been very busy of late, packing up our old house to get settled in our new home and new beginning. There is something about moving into a new house that brings new life, it is exhausting and exhilatrating all at the same time. We have been busy cleaning up the new place and painting and it is now awaiting our brood. I am sad to see our old place go it was the first house my husband and I brought together and where we brought our little girls home. It has many warm memories in my heart. I am a believer that home is where your hang your hat and your heart so I know that the new place we are moving too, we will make many good memories too! Wish me luck we are on the home stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!