Friday, December 17, 2010

Gratitude

The definition of gratitude:  The state of being grateful; warm and friendly feeling toward a benefactor; kindness awakened by a favor received; thankfulness.

This is the way I am feeling today, I spent the day in bed yesterday and my husband and parents were there to pick up the slack that I was leaving behind.  My dad took my oldest daughter to school then kept the youngest for the afternoon so I could rest.  My parents then kept the girls for the whole evening and a sleepover,  I was so grateful!!  I could rest and recover taking care of only myself and not having to worry about too hungry little mouths and keeping them stimulated and out of trouble.

Gratitude that is what I am feeling today with my heart full of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family.

with love to my husband and parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!