Saturday, December 18, 2010

New at Copper Penny Designs

I have been doing a bit of experimenting lately and been making some of my own pendants.  I recently made four glass pendants in different sizes and shapes, one rectangle, two circles and one square.  I made three for my nieces and the other one for my friend.  When I was making them I thought you could do something very simple just a silver or base metal chain or you could add various chains or silk ribbon, seed beads really it could  be endless.  I will be trying many different things over the next while as I ordered some more supplies from SunAndMoonCraftKits on Etsy.

Here are the necklaces that I did for my nieces.






How are your holiday plans going are you all prepared or do you still have things to buy, prepare, bake?  I still need a couple more gifts which have been ordered I just need to pick them up then it is wrapping and hopefully a bit of relaxing.

Happy Holiday Season Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!