Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blessings and Thanks

We celebrated Thanksgivings today with my wonderful parents and our best friends.  It was such a wonderful day, and I feel so blessed, do you ever just feel so grateful for your life and the blessings that have been bestowed upon you.  I try to remind myself everyday how lucky I am that I have wonderful supportive parents who love me unconditionally and that I have some of the best friends around.  I grew up with lots of family and friends but not siblings of my own, and I used to feel sad for myself but I think because I didn't have siblings I looked for friends who have become my family, and boy do I feel grateful for these wonderful people, they make my life rich and colorful.  We have some friends that are going through some hard times in the last number of weeks, and it makes me realize how much I love my husband and children and how thankful I am for them and how blessed I am to have three healthy children and a man who loves me.  Everyone looks for different things in there life and not everyone wants to have family or a husband, but for me this is always what I wanted a big family with friends and family to share it with and good food.  Oh how I love food, sitting down at the dinner table breaking bread with loved ones is one of my most cherished things, and I have fond memories growing up doing just that, it is something I strive for.

Onto other things that I am grateful for and unexpected surprises.  I was notified this week that I was the lucky recipient of the Love My Art Jewelry giveaway and Riki Schumacher, E-workshops giveaway.  How can one girl get so lucky!!!  Thank you to Love My Art Jewelry and Riki Schumacher for giving me these wondeful gifts I can't not express to you grateful I feel and how lucky I am.  Much love!!!  Make sure you check out both blogs, lots of wonderful things to share.

Take care,
Penny

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on those giveaways! You are a lucky girl :-) Enjoy your treats and Happy Thanksgiving. I always think it is such a lovely holiday, I wish we had something similar over here. Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!