Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christian the lion - Full ending

Have any of you been watching Oprah's Lifeclass on OWN?  While I have been trying to record it so that I can catch up on episodes when I have the time.  I was watching this the other night and I thought it was an amazing story, of love!!  And how incredible it can be to have a relationship with an animal and how much both the animal and the human get from that contact..  One of the things that Oprah mentioned was that once we have a connection with someone it is always there.  Recently I have reconnected with two people that have been out of my life for years and watching this story and listening to Oprah's words really resonated with me.  If you have the time please watch this wonderful video.



Have you opened up your heart and found forgiveness and sought out a long lost loved one.  Was the Reunion a good one.  How did it make you feel?  How did watching this video make you feel?  I couldn't believe that this huge wild beast would remember the love that was given to him and remember his humans.  AMAZING!!!!

Take care,
Penny

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I love everything about this! What a gorgeous story. I also love the narrator's voice, totally hilarious - she sounds like the queen!! And those haircuts....just brilliant. Thanks for sharing this penny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!