Sunday, February 20, 2011

For Jodi

I was asked by my dear friend to make another necklace for our friend Jodi's birthday, and again I used a charm from Martha Eason of Menagerie Studio. This necklace really had me stumped for awhile I just couldn't seem to get a flow when I was making it and each idea didn't seem to fit right.  I finally settled on this design and the lovely lady it was made for sent me a message this morning that she loved it, which made me very happy and I had a sign of relief.




2 comments:

  1. It's lovely! So feminine and delicate! I have really been putting Martha out there to be seen and I think things are finally happening for her, I am seeing more and more designers using her amazing charms and I am particularly impressed with yours!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by I love to read what others think so please leave me a message. Have a great day!